Denha Media Group will do the work that will get you the publicity you need. We create a customized and strategic public relations plan bringing awareness of your company or organization. This includes internal and external messaging, using several tools to get your message out. We create a customized approach for all of your communications needs.
THE OUTSIDE WORLD
- Research and interviews conducted by our team on latest trends, developments, studies and surveys that will bring visibility and credibility
- Regular promotion of company news through expert quotes and media coverage
- Speech writing, speech delivery consulting, brokering invitations to various platforms enabling you and your company to get your message out to a built-in audience
- Community coalition consulting that includes creating a plan that effectively allows you to network, sponsor an event or program.
- Combining traditional media with social media to reach a larger audience
- Finding third-party validators can be done through awards, respected media lists as well as community group mentions and honors.
“I have selected as the title of my remarks tonight ‘The President and the Press.’ Some may suggest that this would be more naturally worded ‘The President Versus the Press.’ But those are not my sentiments tonight.”
John F. Kennedy speech Before the American Newspaper Publishers Association,
New York City in 1961
With several years of experience as professional and award-winning journalists, The Denha Media Group team gives clients access to members of the media who can tell their story.
- Relationships with local, national and international reporters and media outlets enable us to pitch a variety of stories
- Understanding of broadcast news, daily papers, as well as nationally known bloggers and columnists enables us to prepare our clients for interviews
- Having sought out experts as reporters, gives us the knowledge of how to pitch our experts to a variety of assignment editors, producers, columnists, writers, reporters and bloggers
- Understanding what is a news story and what is not and who would care about your story is key to getting clients the media coverage they need