A communications plan is your road map for getting your message delivered to your audience. It’s an essential tool for ensuring your organization sends a clear, specific message with measurable results. Writing a communications plan can be time-consuming. We will create that plan for you.
- Perform Situation Analysis
- Define Your Objectives
- Define Your Key Audiences
- Create Your Messages
- Identify Media Platforms
- Establish the Time Table
- Evaluate the Results
“Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.” – Colossians 4:16
Internal Communication is vital to your company’s success. We customize a plan to motivate a team and help them become adaptable to change.
- electronic updates
Communicating through a Crisis
“Sooner or later comes a crisis in our affairs, and how we meet it determines our future happiness and success. Since the beginning of time, every form of life has been called upon to meet such crisis.” – Robert Collier
Planning ahead is vital. Our team approach to managing a crisis allows clients to maintain their integrity and reputation. Clients could be faced with various types of crisis situations. Critical situations could include industrial accidents, death on the premises, food-borne illnesses and environmental pollution, boycotts, strikes and corporate fraud.
- We will team up with legal and financial advisors to work through situations that threaten the future of the client’s company or career. We approach the situation with candor, honesty, sensitivity and careful planning.
- We will create a crisis management game plan that could be used in the event of a crisis situation
- We will draft speaking points and comments as well as serve as a company spokesperson
- We reevaluate the effects of the crisis and assist the client in moving forward after facing this situation by putting strategic communication plans in place